Williamstown Lutheran Church is located at 2828 Graniteville Road, Williamstown, Vermont.
(Please note that our mailing address is in Graniteville.)
See written directions below the map.
From I-89, exit 5
1. Take exit 5 and continue on VT-64E into Williamstown.
2. Turn left at the t-intersection (you should see the Williamstown Library on your left and Lake Sunapee Bank on your right).
3. Turn right at the very next intersection onto Meadow Street and drive past the Williamstown Fire Station on your left and Poulin Lumber on your right. This means you are headed in the right direction. At some point, the road mysteriously becomes Graniteville Road.
4. Drive about 3 miles up the winding road, and you will see Williamstown Lutheran Church on your right (see map).
From I-89, exit 6:
1. Take exit 6 and continue on VT-63E into South Barre.
2. When you come to the intersection at the bottom of the hill (you should see McDonalds and Hannafords on the left and a gas station on the right), go through the traffic light and continue up Middle Road (steep, winding hill).
3. Turn right onto Baptist Street (before the post office).If you drive past the playground on your left, you are headed in the right direction.
4. At some point, the road mysteriously becomes Pirie Road. When you get to a t-intersection, turn left, which will bring you onto the Graniteville Road. The church is about a quarter-mile up the road on your right. Note: You can also turn left onto Mosquitoville Road–a short dirt road–and then turn left again onto the Graniteville Road (see map).